Following are the details of new ministers and portfolios of Chandrababu Naidu cabinet in Andhra Pradesh. The cabinet is expanded on 2nd April 2017. 11 new faces were included in the cabinet including Nara Lokesh, Bhuma Akhila Priya Reddy (Read - Profile and Biodata of Bhuma Akhila Priya Reddy), K Kala Venkatrao and several others. Following is the complete list of ministers and their portfolios.
1) Nara Chandrababu Naidu: Chief Minister, Infrastructure, Investments, Minority Welfare and Employment, Cinematography, Other Portfolios not allotted to anybody.
2) KE Krishnamurthy: Deputy Chief Minister, Revenue and Stamps and Registrations.
3) Nimmakayala China Rajappa: Deputy Chief Minister, Home, Disaster Management.
4) Yanamala Ramakrishnudu: Finance, Planning, Commercial Taxes, Legislative Affairs.
5) Nara Lokesh: Information Technology, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development.
6) Kimidi Kala Venkatarao: Energy
7) Kinjarapu Achchennaidu: Transport, BC Welfare, Textiles and Handlooms.
8) Venkata Sujay Krishna Ranga Rao: Mining and Mines
9) Ch. Ayyannapatrudu: Roads and Buildings
10) Ganta Srinivasa Rao: Human Resource Development, Primary, Tertiary and Higher Education
11) Kothapalli Samuel Jawahar: Excise
12) Pithani Satyanarayana: Labour, Employment and Training
13) Paidikondala Manikyala Rao: Endowments
14) Kamineni Srinivasa Rao: Health Medical Education
15) Kollu Ravindra: Sports, Law, Skill Development, Youth Services, NRI Relations
16) Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao: Water Resources
17) Nakka Anand Babu: Social and Tribal Welfare
18) Prathipati Pulla Rao: Food and Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs and Price Control
19) Siddha Raghava Rao: Forests, Meteorology and Science and Technology.
20) Ponguru Narayana: Municipal Administration and Urban Development
21) Somireddy Chandra Mohan Reddy: Agriculture and Allied Sectors, Horticulture.
22) Adinarayana Reddy: Marketing, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries.
23) Bhuma Akhila Priya: Tourism, Telugu Language and Culture
24) Kalava Srinivasulu: Rural Housing, Information and Public relations
25) Paritala Sunitha: SERP, Welfare of Women, Physically Disabled and Senior Citizens.
26) N. Amaranath Reddy: Industries, Food, Agriculture Products and Public Enterprises.