Here is a good opportunity for home makers in Andhra Pradesh to make career with self employment. Eenadu news paper of Ramoji Group is organizing training programmes for housewives. Eenadu has come up with an innovative short term training classes with the name of Eenadu Vasundhara Kutumbam (Eenadu Vasundhara Family). The programmes is aimed at empowering women through offering tailor made training in the manufacturing of ice creams, soft toys, designer candles, biscuits, Mehendi designing, chocolates, cool drinks and beautification etc. The training cost is very minimum at around Rs. 400 - 600. Eenadu is known for various types of interactive programmes. It is also conducting matrimonial meets for various communities under the banner Eenadu Pellipandiri. Here are the details of upcoming schedule of training classes.
1) Tirupati: Designer Candles Manufacturing: From 28 - 30 March 2012. Fee is Rs. 400. For more details, contact 8008551213.
2) Visakhapatnam: Soft Toys manufacturing: 26 - 30 March 2012. Fee is Rs. 600. Contact no: 8008551064.
3) Vijayawada: Manufacturing of Cool Drinks and Ice Creams. This will be conducted from 26 - 28 March 2012. Fee is Rs. 600. Contact for more details: 8008551055
4) Nizamabad: Beauty Tips: 26-30 March 2012. Fee is Rs. 600. For more information, contact at 8008442244.
5) Hyderabad (Uppal): Manufacturing of Designer Candles - 21-22 March 2012. Fee is Rs. 400. Contact for more details at 8008624949.
Training will be usually conducted during 10 AM - 1 PM. The venue will be local Eenadu offices or any other place identified by the organizers. All the details will be regularly published in Eenadu daily - Vasundhara edition.