Following is the step by step procedure to get Aadhaar on your mobile / cell phone. Residents need to provided enrollment ID, date and time, mobile number etc to get temporary Aadhaar ID.
Provide your Enrollment ID (found on the Enrollment slip given to you at the time of enrollment) to receive your Aadhaar on your registered mobile number. Your registered mobile number is the same as the one you gave at the time of enrollment.
Here is the procedure:
1) log on to https://resident.uidai.net.in
2) Click on 'Get Aadhaar' at 'Get Aadhaar on Mobile' heading
3) You will get this page at https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
4) Fill all the data like Enrollment ID, Date / Time / Mobile and Enter Security Code properly.
(You need to enter the 14 digit enrollment number and the enrollment date and time in the boxes shown in the form.)
5) Now click on 'Get OTP'. Enter the OTP and you will get the Temporary Enrollment ID (EID). The top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrollment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrollment. These 28 digits together form your temporary enrollment ID (EID).