Following are details of winners and losers of MLA / Assembly elections in Gujarat held in 2007. The details for Narmada and Navsari districts have been provided here. Narmada district has two MLA constituencies. The Congress and the BJP have won each. The INC has secured Dediapada Constituency while the BJP has bagged Rajpipla Segment. In Navsari district, all the four constituencies (Chikli, Gandevi, Jalalpore and Navsari) were bagged by the BJP. Following are constituency wise winners, losers and their respective parties:
Constituencies of Narmada district:
1) Dediapada Constituency: Vasava Amarsinh Ramsinh of the Congress has defeated Vasava Maheshbhai Chhotubhai of the JD (U). The BJP did not contest in this segment as the seats was allotted to its ally JD(U) Party.
2) Rajpipla Constituency: Harshadbhai Chunilal Vasava of the Bharatiya Janata Party has defeated Congress's nominee Vasava Jayanthibhai Samalbhai of the Congress.
Constituencies of Navsari district:
1) Chikhli Constituency: Patel Nareshbhai Maganbhai of the BJP has defeated Patel Bhartiben Nardevbhai of the Congress Party.
2) Gandevi Constituency: Patel Lakshmanbhai Parsottambhai of the BJP won the segment. Desai Jyotiben Akshayabhai of the Congress has lost the election.
3) Jalalpore Constituency: RC patel of the BJP has has defeated Suresh (Sunil) Laxmanbhai Pate of the Congress.
4) Rathod Rajubhai Chhaganbhai of the Congress Party was defeated by Patel Mangubhai Chhganbhai of the BJP.