Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar is a strong politician of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) from Guntur district. Hailing from the political family traditionally obedient to TDP, Narender Kumar won four times from Ponnur Assembly Constituency of Guntur district. His father, late Dhulipalla Veeraiah Chowdary was the symbol of agriculture ministry in the cabinets of N.T. Rama Rao. Veeraiah Chowdary was known across the state as the strong supporter of farmer cause. He served as minister for Agriculture during the reign of N.T.Rama Rao.
Succeeding his father, Narendra Kumar is also concentrating on farmer's problems and issues. He is the Chairman of Samgam Dairy. Ponnur Assembly Constituency is the stronghold of TDP and Dhulipalla family for a long time. Following is the brief profile of Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar:
1) Candidate's Name: Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar
2) Constituency and Category: Ponnur, Guntur District (General)
3) Father’s Name: D. Veeraiah Choudary
4) Permanent Address: Door No. 4-83, Chintalapudi Post, Ponnur Mandal, Guntur District.
5) Date and Place of Birth: 14th August 1967, Ponnur
6) Educational Qualifications: B.E. (Mechanical) from Mysore University
7) Profession: Agriculture
8.) Number of terms elected: 4 Terms to Assembly
9) Marital Status : Married to D. Jyothirmai
10) Number of Children: Two Daughters