Reliance Communications (ADAG Group) has launched India's first Android tablet with CDMA support on 12th March 2021. Named as Reliance CDMA Tab, the new variant joins the already in place 3G GSM tablet from RCom. The mobile network provider has released the CDMA Tab considering the latest craze among Indian consumers for cheap tablets. Government owned BSNL also recently launched three tablets in different price segments. Aakash is another cheap tablet aimed at students, researchers and common consumers. Here are salient features of Reliance CDMA Tab:
Reliance CDMA Tab is offered with Android 2.3 OS and 7 inch capacitive display. The Tab will be sold for INR 12,999. RCom is also coming up with various data offers along with the much talked tablet. RCom announced that the consumers can make voice calls from the tablet. This gives the consumers both voice and high-speed data connectivity on the go. The Tablet is also comes pre-loaded with 15 popular entertainment, social networking and communication apps. You can also access Google's Play Shop to download more apps. See Reliance CDMA Tab Features here:
1) Android 2.3 "Gingerbread"
2) 7 inch capacitive display
3) 512 MB RAM
4) 2-mega-pixels rear camera
5) microSD card storage
6) Weight: 397 grams
Post Paid SUper Value Combo Offer (Annual) with RCom CDMA Tab:
1) Reliance CDMA Tab Price: Rs. 12999 for 1 GB / 2 GB / 3 GB free data usage / month
2) Reliance Annual Advance Rental: Rs. 6201 for 1 GB, Rs. 7401 for 2 GB and Rs. 11589 for 3 GB
3) Discounted Annual Advance Rental: Rs. 4500 for 1 GB, Rs. 5500 for 2 GB and Rs.7000 for 3 GB.
4) Combo Price for a year: Rs. 17499 for 1 GB, Rs. 18499 for 2 GB and Rs. 19999 for 3 GB.