The Aadhaar seeding process has been started in Andhra Pradesh. Those already have Aadhaar Cards or enrolled for UID cards can seed their Aadhaar number through the website http://aadhaarseeding.ap.gov.in . The Aadhaar seeding is an important phase in getting benefits such as subsidised LPG, Pensions, Civil Supply scheme and Rural Employment Guarantee scheme. Following is the step by step procedure to apply online for Aadhaar Seeding through the official website:
1. Log on the website http://aadhaarseeding.ap.gov.in
2. Click on Seed Your Aadhaar
3. Search for Aadhaar UID ot EID (Unique ID or Enrollment ID).
4. You can also search for IDs by entering your district or pincode
5. You will get your name and ID
7. Press continue after selecting your name in the Aadhaar list
8. Complete the remaining process easily and seeding process will be finished.
Thats it! Your Aadhaar number will be linked to the concerned Gas Agency or other beneficiary scheme. The subsidy amount will be debited to your bank account and the customer has to pay the full amount at the time of delivery of the gas cylinder.