It is almost clear that Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy is most likely to be arrested in a few days from now in the assets case being probed by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) following the orders of AP High Course. The FIR filed by the CBI under the sections of 420 (Indian Penal Code), Section 120-B (Criminal Conspiracy) and prevention of corruption act and prevention of money laundering act has shown YS Jagan as the first and prime accused in the disproportionate assets case. There are about hundred other companies and individuals were included as accused in the FIR of CBI.
Following are the sections mentioned in First Information Report (FIR) of CBI which consists of 29 pages:
1) IPC 120-B, R/W 420, 409, 420, 477-A.
2) Prevention of Corruption Act (PC Act 1988): 13 (2) R/ W, 13 (1) (C) (D).
3) Duration of the transaction to be probed: 2004-2009
4) Places of Investigation: Andhra Pradesh and other places
5) Accusations: Cheating, criminal conspiracy and breach of trust by misusing his father’s power and along with his father.
Following is the list and details of the accused persons and companies in the FIR, as made public by CBI through media:
1) YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Kadapa MP
2) V. Vijay Sai Reddy, Vice Chairman of Jagati Publications, Hyderabad
3) Sandur Power Co. Limited, Bangalore
4) Carmel Asia Holding Private Limited, Bangalore
5) Classic Realty Private Limited, Bangalore
6) Janani Infrastructure Private Limited, Bangalore
7) Kealawn Technologies Private Limited, Chennai
8) Jagathi Publications, Hyderabad
9) Bharathi Cement Corporation Private Limited, Hyderabad
10) Indira Television Limited, Hyderabad
11) Penna Group of Companies, PR Energy Holding Limited, Hyderabad
12) Pioneer Holiday Resorts Limited, Hyderabad
13) P. Pratap Reddy, Hyderabad
14) Ramky Group of Companies, Hyderabad
15) Ramky Estates and Farm Limited, Hyderabad
16) Aurobindo Pharma Limited, Hyderabad
17) PVP Ventures and Group of Companies, Hyderabad
18) RR Global Enterprises Private Limited, Hyderabad
19) Hetero Group of Companies, Hyderabad
20) India Cements, Chennai
21) Nimmagadda Prasad Group of Companies, Hyderabad
22) Alpha Group of Companies, Secunderabad
23) Mantri Developers Private Limited, Bangalore
24) Dalmia Cements (Bharat) Limited Changes as Dalmia Bharat Sugar and Industries Limited, Thiruchirapalli.
There are many more companies and individuals in the list. The CBI has already on the spree of raids at various locations belong to the above listed companies. The observers feel that the central investigation agency may also arrest the key persons in the next phase of the probe.
On the other hand, the CBI is also probing Dubai based Emmar properties case on the allegations of misuse of land allocations and other charges.