The Government of Andhra Pradesh is gearing up for the elections to DCCB (District Co-Operative Central Banks) and DCMS (District Co-Operative Market Societies) on 18th February 2013. The election process will start with the appointment of election officers on 11th February. All the leading political parties, Congress, TDP, YSR Congress and TRS are taking these elections prestigious to rove their strength.
1. Appointment of Election Officials: 11th February 2013
2. Release of eligible voters list: 13th February
3. Announcement of Election Schedule: 14th February
4. Filing of Nominations, Scrutiny and List: 15th February
5. Withdrawal of nominations: 16th February
6. Election of Directors and Co-Operative Banks: 18th February
7. President and Vice-President Election: 19th February
Every DCCB will have 21 directors. Out of these, 16 members will be elected by the PACS members. Remaining directors will be selected by the professional societies at the district level. Every PACS President has to cast 16 votes.