Aadhar Card has become an essential part of living today. Many of essential public services are being delivered based on the Aadhaar Card or UID Number. The oil marketing companies such as Indane, Bharat Gas and HP are linking Aadhar Cards to deliver subsidised LPG cylinders. Considerng the risk involved in this, the UIDAI has facilitated the download of Aadhar Cards from the website http://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in .
The LPG cylinders may not be delivered to the consumers who do not have Aadhaar Cards. The rule will be implemented from 15th February 2013. Several states are asking for the extension of the deadline to issue Aadhaar Cards. IF you are not issued a card till the date but registered long back, you can check the status of your card through official website.
Following is the Aadhar download procedure:
1) Log on to the website http://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
2) Enter 16 digit number given at the time ot enrollment, time, date, area pincode and name of the member as on the date of enrollment.
3) A password will be sent to the mobile number you gave at the time of registration.
4) You need to enter that password through the website and press enter. Now you will get a PDF file of your Aadhaar card.
5) Take a print out of the card and use it for all the required services.