Indian Railways has introduced another hassle free ticket booking system for the benefit of its passengers. The railway passengers can now book e-tickets through much easier IRTCT e-wallet system. Following is the step by step procedure to avail e - wallet registration through IRCTC portal.
1) Login to www.irctc.co.in by entering username and password.
2) Click on 'Plan my travel'
3) There will be a link to ewallet registration
4) You need to verify with PAN card number and cad holder's first name.
5) Now you need to pay e-Wallent registration fee through various payment options.
6) With that the eWallent registration will be completed.
Now, you need to deposit amount in your account through eWallet by clicking on 'eWallet Deposit'. The minimum amount is Rs.100 and the maximum is Rs. 5000.
After depositing the amount, you will receive successful payment message. You can check the deposit history on the left navigation bar. Now, you can avail eWallet booking transactions.