Nengineni Neelavathi is representing the Indian National Congress Party. She won from Gooty Assembly Constituency of Anantapur district for the first time during 2004 Assembly elections. She did not contest 2009 Assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh as her Gooty Constituency was merged into other constituencies due to implementation of delimitation of constituencies. Following is the brief profile of N. Neelavathi. Most of the areas of the constituency were incorporated in newly formed Guntakal Assembly Constituency.
Neelavathi is the youngest MLA in the Assembly during 2004-2009. The Congress Party denied assembly ticket to her in 2009 election and fielded K Madhusudhan Gupta from Guntakal assembly segment. The Congress party has preferred to filed as many new faces as possible in 2009 elections due to which number of sitting MLAs denied tickets. Neelavathis is also a victim of that strategy of the Congress Party. Following is the brief profile of N Neelavathi:
1) Name: Nengineni Neelavathi
2) Constituency: Gooty - Old Constituency (New Constituency - Guntakal, Ananthapur District)
3) Father’s Name: N. Gadilingappa
4) Category: General
5) Permanent Address: D.No. 8/2344, Mominabad Street, Guntakal (Post), Ananthapur District - 515 801.
6) Date and Place of Birth: 10th June 1977 (at Guntakal)
7) Educational Qualifications: M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications
8.) Profession: Politician
9) Number of terms elected: 1st Term (2004-2009) to Assembly
10) Marital Status : Married to K. Palaksha Kumar
11) Hobbies: Listening Music, Reading Books, Cultural Activities and Traveling.
12) Favourite Pastime and Recreation: Spending time with family