Robert Vadra is the husband of Priyanka Vadra. He is a member of Nehru -Gandhi family by marriage and has been in news recently for his alleged involvement in disproportionate assets case. He is a businessman by profession and owns several companies. He was married to Prinyanka Gandhi, daughter of Rajiv and Sonia Gandhi. Here is the brief profile of Robert Vadra and his companies:
Robert Varda's family is originaly from Sialkot, Pakistan and settled in Moradabad where they ran a brass and wood handicrafts business. Arvind Kejrival, an anti- corruption activist has accused Vadra of taking an interest free loan of 65 crores and heavy bargains from DLF to get political favors from Haryana Government.
Here is the list of Robert Vadra's business ventures:
1) Artex (a jewellery and handicrafts export company)
2) Sky Light Hospitality Private Limited
3) Blue Breeze Trading Private Limited (Aircraft chartering)
4) North India IT Parks Private Limited
5) Real Earth Estates Private Limited
6) Sky Light Realty Private Limited
There are allegations on his involvement in DLF getting favours from Haryana and Rajasthan Governments. It is also reported in the media that Vadra has accumulated crores of rupees within a short span of time through murky real estate transactions.