Justice Srikrishna Committee Report is available on the internet / website of Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. Of India. The report will be made available on 6th January 2011. The copies of the report in two volumes available on the links given below. The Home Minister, P. Chidambaram will hold an all party meeting with all recognised political parties from Andhra Pradesh and Sri Krishna Committee / Commission Report will be distributed to the participants of the meeting. Justice Sri Krishna Committee has been formed in early 2010 and given time till December 2010 to study the demands of Separate Telangana and United Andhra Pradesh and recommend various suitable options to solve the problem.
The Congress, Telugu Desam, CPI (M), Praja Rajyam, AIMIM, CPI are going to participate in the all party meeting to be held on 6th January 2011, while TRS and BJP have decided to boycott the meeting. TRS and BJP are demanding the Government to invite only one member from each party than two members. Lok Satta Party has not been invited to the all party meeting as it was not recognised as a regional party based on the vote percentage it secured in the last elections. Report of the Justice Sri Krishna Commission available in two volumes for which links are provided at the end of the post.
All the parties are likely to reiterate their earlier stand on the issue as it was expressed in the all party meeting held in New Delhi during January 2010. Following are the opinions of all parties:
1. Congress Party: There is no stand at the State level. Central leadership and Government are insisting on the consensus at state level before taking any decision.
2. TDP: Likely to disclose their decision after the Congress make up its mind and announce the decision.
3. CPI: For Separate Telangana
4. CPI (M): For United Andhra Pradesh
5. Praja Rajyam (PRP): For United Andhra Pradesh
6. AIMIM: For United Andhra and supports Rayala Telangana if divided.
7. BJP: For Telangana
8. TRS: For Telangana
Links for Download of Justice Sri Krishna Committee Report:
1. Ministry of Home Affairs website: http://www.mha.nic.in/
2. Downloads section of the website: http://www.mha.nic.in/uniquepage.asp?Id_Pk=535
3. Public Circulars page of the website: http://www.mha.nic.in/uniquepage.asp?Id_Pk=284
4. Commissions and Committee Reports Page: http://www.mha.nic.in/uniquepage.asp?Id_Pk=399
There is no separate official website for Justice Sri Krishna Commission. You can contact the Committee at the following addresses:
1. Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Postal Address: Member Secretary, Room No. 248, Vignan Bhavan Annexe, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi.
3. Contact Phone No: 011- 23022300 / 011 -23022444