Sandra Venkata Veeraiah is an MLA of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) from Khammam district of Telangana state. He is also a politbureau member of TDP and includes in the TTD Board recently. He is in news after ACB of Telangana issued notices to him in the cash for vote scam on 16th June 2015. Following is the brief profile of Sandra Venkata Veeraiah:
1) 2014 General Elections: He won from Sathupally Assembly Constituency as an MLA with a majority of 2485 votes. He defeated Matta Dayanand Vijay Kumar of YSRCP.
2) 2009 General Elections: Won from Sathupally as an MLA with 14008 votes by defeating Chandrasekhar Sambhani of Congress party.
3) 2004 General Elections: He contested and lost from Palair constituency. Chandrasekhar Sambhani of the Congress won the seat.
4) 1999 General Elections: Contested and lost from Palair as an MLA. Sandra Veeraiah contested on CPM ticket. Chandrasekhar Sambhani of INC defeated him.
5) 1994 General Elections: Sandra contested from Palair on CPM ticket and defeated Chandrasekhar Sambhani of the congress party with a margin of more than 10000 votes.
1) Address: Rajupeta (Village), Kusumanchi (Mandal), Khammam District, Telangana.
2) Phone Number: 9440625955
3) Education: 10th Class from ZPSS Kusumanchi.
4) Father: Sandra Biksham
5) Wife: Maha Lakshmi
6) Sons: Bhargav and Teja