The Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Devasthanams in Vemulawada, Karimnagar District is gearing up for the much awaited Kalyanotsavam. The temple is being improved for the yearly ‘kalyanotsavam' of the presiding deities. The Kalyanotsavam is to be held from 21st – 25th March 2011 at the famous ancient temple of Lord Shiva.
The management authorities of the Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Devasthanams are sprucing up the facilities and making all preparations to carry out the Shiva Kalyana Brahmotsavams successfully. The premises of the temple have been beautified through carving out special mandaps and allocating space for homams. Following is the schedule of various Pujas offred to the deities on the occasion of Brahmotsavams:
1. 22nd March 2011: The Parvathi Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Kalyanotsavam
2. 24th March 2011: The ‘Rathotsavam'
3. 25th March 2011: The ‘Pushpayagam', ‘Trishul Yatra' and ‘Ekanthotsavam'
4. 18th – 20th March 2011: The Trirathri on the occasion of ‘Kamadahana Mahotsavam' (holy festival)
5. 18th – 20th March 2011: ‘Dolotsavam' of Parvathi and Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy