Chief Electoral Officer, AP of Election Commission (EC) has come up with innovative scheme for the speedy enrollment (within seven days) of voters in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Those completed 18 years of age can directly apply through website www.ceoandhra.nic.in . The EC has made arrangements to issue EPIC cards within 7 days/ one week after applying online. The EC has started a separate Electoral Roll Management System website for this purpose. You can register your name through E- Registration process mentioned below. The EC has also made arrangements to issue voter ID cards to students in fast track mode. Following is the process to get voter / EPIC with in a week:
1. If you have completed 18 years of age, go to www.ceoandhra.nic.in and log on to the site.
2. Find application forms 6, 7, 8, 8A and select which suits to your requirements.
3. Select Form 6 is for Enrollment of New Voters, Form 7 is for deletion from Rolls, Form 8 for Change of Name, Address and Form 8A for change of Assembly Constituency.
4. Enter Name, Address, Photo, Phone No, Email ID details of the person applying for the card.
5. This application will be sent to the post office and concerned postman shall visit the person as per the address provided. Postman shall check all the details of the applicant and send the forms to AERO (Assistant Electoral Registration Officer).
6. AERO shall check it once again and send it to his superior officer.
7. EPIC card will be issued at the discretion of ERO (Electoral Registration Officer). After approval of ERO, the EPIC shall be issued so as to reach within 7 days to the applicant.
You can E-Register through http://18.104.22.168/ERMS/Eregistrationnew/userdetails_new.aspx . After submitting all the details and sending the application, you can check the status of your Voter Card at http://22.214.171.124/erms/eregistrationnew/search.aspx . You can also get voter ID card through post offices and e-seva centers.