The Government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with an innovative proposal to promote the use of Telugu language. The Government has released an application (app) called 'Telugu Maata' which will work on Android, iPhone and Tablet versions of phones.
The Government is proposed to release the app officially on 30th December 2013. The application can be downloaded free of cost from the website www.teluguvijayam.org .
The application (app) can also be used to change the language from English to Telugu with a hassel free procedure. Here is the step by step procedure to install Telugu Maata app:
1) Log on to www.teluguvijayam.org website.
2) Download and install Telugu Maata app for your Android, iPhone and iPad.
3) Click on 'Amarpu Kosam' and select 'Telugu' option.
4) With this you can send email or SMS in Telugu using Telugu key board.
5) Key board letters will be available in two lines.