Here is a simple procedure to transfer your EPF amount from your old employer to new employer. Many people forget to withdraw or transfer their EPF amount after they quit the old job. Following is the simple step by step guide to transfer EPF account.
1. Go to the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
2. Go to online transfer claim portal and register yourself as s member.
3. Check for eligibility (which employer has registered its digital signature.
4. Fill up online transfer claim form.
5. EPFO will then process the online transfer claim.
6. Get it verified from either one of the employers online.
7. In case you are not eligible, you may need to take the process offline.
8. Fill up the form and give it to the present employer. The employer will get it processed.