The Government of Andhra Pradesh is gearing up to implement the election promise of loan waiver scheme for crop and gold loans upto Rs.1.5 lakhs. The scheme is proposed to be implemented in 4/5 phases for 4/5 years of time. The list of beneficiaries will be sent to the Banks and the amount of loan will be credited to the farmers accounts as per the schedule given below:
1) Submission of loan beneficiaries list to Banks: 25th November 2014
2) Verification and Online Confirmation / Correction of mistakes: Between 25-28 November 2014
3) Finalisation of first list of beneficiaries (List of eligible and ineligible farmers): 1 December 2014
4) Announcement of first list of beneficiaries: 2nd December 2014
5) Amount adjustment to banks by the government: 3 December 2014
6) Cash transfer to farmers accounts of first list of beneficiaries: 5 December 2014
7) Receipt of objections and complaints on the eligibility list: 3-25 December 2014
8) Resolution of complaints and objections: 5-30 December 2014
9) Transfer of amount to the accounts of beneficiaries of second / final list: 3 January 2015.
The Government has decided to not to disclose the list of beneficiaries. The beneficiaries list will be sent to the Banks and banks will publish the list of eligible and ineligible farmers after scrutinizing the proofs and accounts.