Here is the brief procedure to make corrections to the Aadhaar Cards distributed to you. It is observed by many consumers and Aadhar Card holders that the names, date of birth, location, photos and several other details have been published wrong on Aadhar Cards. Now you can make changes and correction to the cards online through official website at http://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in .
Follow below mentioned steps to make changes to your Aadhar cards.
1. Log on to the website http://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
2. You can find an options bar in the right side.
3. Select 'Update Your Aadhar Data' from the options.
4. You need to enter your Aadhar UID number.
5. You will get a password to the registered mobile number after entering Aadhar number.
6. After entering password, all the personal details will be displayed on the screen.
7. From there, you can change name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number etc.
8. Select the option you wan to change and enter new details.
9. Get online acknowledgement.
10. You will get a new Aadhar Card from Bangalore center of UIDAI after four weeks. You can also download and take a print out of new card from the above mentioned website.