Employees Provident Fund of India (EPF) has started separate portal for providing Online EPF Pass Books. The EPF members can now download their e-Passbook from the website members.epfoservices.in . The Ministry of Labour, Government of India has launched the website for the convenience of EPFO members in India. Through this facility, members can check the balance and download E-Passbook and take a print out for future reference.
Following is the step by step procedure for downloading e-Passbook from EPFO website:
1) Log on to ww.epfindia.gov.in website and go to 'New User'.
2) Register through the above website. You should use correct mobile number at the time of registration.
3) You must have a valid ID proof at the time of Registration. These include PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Pass Book, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
4) Click on 'GET PIN' after entering all these details.
5) PIN Number will be sent to your registered mobile number. You will be redirected to second phase of registration. Here you need to enter your State, EPFO Regional Office and EPFO Number and Name of the Member.
6) Click on the 'PIN Number' and you will receive another PIN number to your mobile. You registration will be completed after entering this PIN number.
7) Go back to main page and login using your user card number and mobile phone number.
8) Click on the 'Download E-Passbook'. If the e-pass book is not available at that moment, you will receive a message to your mobile phone.
All the EPFO members with at least 36 months activity in their accounts will be able to get e-pass book. If your account is not active for 36 months, you may not get epass book. Month wise details of EPFO contribution and grand totals will be available on the e-passbook.